Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fundoshi Of Black Voile - A New Design And A New Shoot - Part 1

If you follow my tumblr account, you will have noticed a recent series of photos in underwear other than fundoshi. While taking those, I did put together a couple of series in fundoshi and here is the first one.
fundoshi rokushaku


 I only have about four or five fundoshi designs that I haven't already done a photo shoot of. Since there really isn't a need to design more (as you have seen over the years, I have quite a few fundoshi at my disposal), I don't know when any new shoots will happen after the last remaining are catalogued. 
fundoshi rokushaku
Here is a take on a design I've done on other colors and fabrics with a bleached stripe down the middle and sides. 
fundoshi rokushaku
For this one, instead of using painted strokes, I dabbed instead, giving it a star-like appearance. 

 While taking the photos, I normally have a mirror set up behind the camera so I can check on the poses, look, etc. I noticed how sheer this fabric is and tried to capture that in a few shots. 
fundoshi rokushaku

...more...




fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


There are quite a few surplus photos, so there may be a rehash or two coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment