Sunday, February 15, 2015

Royal Blue Fundoshi - Focus Hocus Pocus

Back to the royal blue fundoshi. Previously, I did a close-up shoot. For this session, I was trying to do focus tricks, trying to get specific portions of the photos out of focus while others in focus.
fundoshi
 Hereʻs a shot in focus....
fundoshi
And one out of focus....
fundoshi
The problem is, I canʻt see what is actually in the frame and what isnʻt, so sometimes, the focus would be on the fundoshi...
fundoshi
...but I really wanted it on the foot.

Of course, having a model other than myself would solve this issue....any volunteers?

Some of them came out nicely, as you will see.

fundoshi…royal blue 

fabric...100% cotton gauze (very warm and cozy for the chillier nights)


photography…trying to do some focus work (yes, you will see some that donʻt meet the focus/out of focus work, but they were part of the session and I liked them, so they are included)

...more...


fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Grey voile fundoshi in a ʻPart Twoʻ shoot that isnʻt what you may think...

2 comments:

  1. Me too! 😆 I must say I am not a big fan of overly hairy but this collection is exceptional. Lots of time, the unexpected seems the best. Many picts here are my favorites. The off focus, big space, and the stunning sharpness of your hairs just visually amazing! And blue happen to be my fave colour!

    ReplyDelete