Thursday, December 25, 2014

Grey ʻSpooky Fabricʻ Fundoshi Part Four - The Taking Off

I know, I know....there was never an ʻofficialʻ part three of this fundoshi. If youʻve been keen on following the spooky fabric, you will then know, this is indeed the fourth look at the grey fabric with green lighting.

fundoshi
Since the fabric was so revealing, I had to double it, which means that there are four layers for the apron area.
fundoshi
And yet, you still can detect my tender fleshy bits....
fundoshi
Did you even notice that in the last series?  I bet you did!
fundoshi
 ...more...



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: More taking off - there has been a lot of that going on around here!  Next time will be the purple voile fundoshi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment