Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 45 - Black Lawn Take 2

For this rehash of the black voile fundoshi, I decided to go black and white. The original photos can be found here. If you recall, the last few sessions were about trying to be faithful to the image as it occurred live. For this black and white take on some of the unused photos, I decided to keep the feel light....to the point of absurdity!
fundoshi
Here is what the photos looked like from the last shoot. The first thing I did was update the photos to black and white. I got to the below look by adjusting the green channel about 50% higher than the red and blue channels. 
fundoshi
I still wanted this a bit brighter with more blow-out, so then I simply reduced the contrast. This did remove some detail, so I also sharpened it up a bit with a filter called - you guessed it - edge sharpen!
fundoshi
 As you look through these, you may wonder on why the sheerness of the black lawn is different from photo to photos. This is actually a function of how far from my body the material is. 
fundoshi
 In the above shot, I held the material at arm's length distance. Bringing the material closer results in the below shot.
fundoshi
 And the shot below shows how the fabric photographs with it being at various positions relative to my body.
fundoshi


...more...

fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - fundoshi rehash 46 - purple gauze....


No comments:

Post a Comment